Kevin Kearney is a member of the firm’s Corporate and Business Counseling and Real Estate Practice Groups. He focuses his practice on commercial real estate transactions, including: the sale, financing, leasing, zoning and development of commercial properties, land use, annexation, and tax financing.
He also counsels clients on general business matters, employment, and tax, as well as public policy issues.
Kevin obtained his Bachelor of Arts in History from DePaul University and his J.D. from Loyola University Chicago School of Law.
- Represents NYSE-traded auto industry company regarding acquisition, leasing and development of large-scale storage and processing facilities across the U.S.
- Represented the owner of a travel plaza in the redevelopment of property which included tax incentives
- Represented the owner of a cell tower portfolio in its sale of assets to national cell tower company
- Represented a municipality in the development of a $70 million ambulatory health center, including negotiation of a redevelopment agreement providing for phased construction and infrastructure improvements
Honors & Recognitions
CALI Award in Legal Writing
Student Articles Editor, Loyola University Chicago International Law Review
News & Alerts
- August 2022
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Vis Moot Alumni Association