Bar & Court Admissions
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2021, magna cum laude
- Executive Articles Editor of Chicago-Kent Law Review
- Louisiana State University, B.A., 2018 (Economics)
- Louisiana State University, B.A., 2018 (Political Science)
Robert “Dean” Oldham is a member of the Corporate and Business Counseling Practice Group and Real Estate Practice Group. He focuses his practice on complex commercial real estate transactions, including: the sale, financing, leasing, zoning and development of commercial properties, finance, general business, and corporate governance matters.
Dean graduated magna cum laude from Chicago-Kent College of Law. While in law school, Dean was a teaching assistant for Business Organizations, a student researcher for an antitrust professor, and an Executive Articles Editor of the Chicago-Kent Law Review.
- Advised on a comprehensive development deal for the redevelopment of a 64-year-old downtown Minneapolis industrial building that involved numerous aspects, including federal and state historic preservation tax credits, a $105.5 million construction loan, a $27 million bridge loan, and a $12 million mezzanine loan.
Honors & Recognitions
CALI Award in Business Organizations, International IP
Order of the Coif
News & Alerts
- August 2022
- American Bar Associating
- Chicago Bar Association