Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (including Trial Bar)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Illinois College of Law, 2010, J.D.
- University of Chicago, 2007, B.A., with Honors
Samuel A. Rosenberg – Associate Associate
Sam Rosenberg is a member of the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Group. He focuses his practice on commercial litigation and counseling clients on conflict avoidance.
Sam has litigated cases throughout the country, and has been involved in over fifty bench and jury trials. He has experience in all phases of trial and appellate practice in complex commercial and tort litigation matters. His prior cases have involved breach of contract, fraud, insurance coverage, class action, professional liability, health care, labor and product liability issues.
Prior to joining Pedersen & Houpt, Sam practiced law in Chicago and Central Illinois. He is a former felony prosecutor, having worked with the Champaign County State's Attorney's Office and the Cook County State's Attorney's Office. Sam ran for the Illinois General Assembly in 2014.
- Litigation Council of America
- Lyric Opera Young Professionals
- Intuit Art Center Young Professionals