Bar & Court Admissions
- Northern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2017, cum laude
- Marquette University, B.A., 2011
Paul King is a member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Group. Paul's practice focuses on complex civil litigation and business disputes.
Paul represents clients in federal and state trial and appellate courts across the country. In addition, he has represented clients in arbitrations, mediations, and other alternative dispute resolution proceedings. Paul has handled cases involving business torts, breach of contract, fraud, employment, bankruptcy, privacy, and intellectual property matters. He also has experience in First Amendment law.
Prior to law school, Paul qualified as a Certified Public Accountant and spent three years as a Financial Compliance Analyst at a Fortune 150 company.
- Big Shoulders Fund, Auxiliary Board Member
- Blessings in a Backpack, Associates Board Member