Bar & Court Admissions
- Northern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2017, cum laude
- Marquette University, B.A., 2011
Paul King is a member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Group.
Paul advises clients regarding corporate, employment and real estate issues and represents clients in complex commercial and securities litigation and alternative dispute resolution proceedings. He also has experience in First Amendment law.
Paul is a Certified Public Accountant. Prior to law school, Paul spent nearly three years as a Financial Compliance Analyst at a Fortune 150 company.
News & Alerts
- February 2021
- Big Shoulders Fund, Auxiliary Board Member
- Blessings in a Backpack, Associates Board Member