Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., 2011, magna cum laude
- University of Illinois, B.A., 2005, cum laude
Matthew Schmidt is a member of the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Group. He focuses his practice on commercial litigation, as well as other federal and state-level civil litigation.
Prior to joining Pedersen & Houpt, Matthew served as a law clerk for the Honorable John W. Darrah at the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and worked as a staff attorney for the Illinois Office of the State's Attorneys Appellate Prosecutor.
News & Alerts
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association