Bar & Court Admissions
- University of Dayton School of Law, 2021, J.D., magna cum laude
- Executive Publication Editor of University of Dayton Law Review
- Leadership Honors Program
- Saint Louis University, 2016, M.S.W.
- Saint Louis University, 2014, B.S.S.W., cum laude
Margaret Miles is a member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Group and the Employment Law Practice Group. Maggie focuses her practice on employment law, commercial disputes and child custody issues.
Maggie graduated magna cum laude from the University of Dayton School of Law where she served as Executive Publication Editor for the University of Dayton Law Review. She is also a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with experience in child welfare, adult community care, and secondary education settings.
Honors & Recognitions
CALI Awards in Real Property I, Civil Procedure I, Contracts I, Torts II, Fundamentals of Evidence, Capstone: ADR, and Intellectual Property
Best Oralist in 2019 Walter H. Rice Moot Court Competition
News & Alerts
- November 2021
- Margaret Miles, Comment, Solution or Setback: Legal and Practical Implications of School Threat Assessments for Ohio Students with Disabilities, 46 DAYTON L. REV. 167 (2021).Dayton Law Review, May 2021
- National Association of Social Workers
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Volunteer Mentor with Foster Progress.
- Previously volunteered in Dayton Juvenile Court as a GAL/Court Appointed Special Advocate.