Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (including Trial Bar)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Illinois College of Law, 2010, J.D.
- University of Chicago, 2007, B.A., with Honors
Samuel A. Rosenberg – Associate Associate
Samuel Rosenberg is a member of the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Group. He focuses his practice on commercial litigation and counseling for clients.
Prior to joining Pedersen & Houpt, Samuel practiced law in Chicago and Central Illinois as a civil litigator and as an Assistant State's Attorney. He was a candidate for the Illinois General Assembly in 2014.
- Litigation Council of America
- Lyric Opera Young Professionals
- Intuit Art Center Young Professionals